Florence, MT Dog Training
Wind River Tails & Trails
At Wind River Tails & Trails we specialize in teaching dogs to play in Large Play Groups. We use our trademarked "Partnership Training" method for teaching house and field manners.
Our facilities and methods have been developed over 15 years of living with and training our world famous Karelian Bear Dogs for wildlife service dogs.
- Full and half day dog day care
- Dog boarding
- Training - one-on-one with owner and trainer or board and train packages
- Shuttle bus from Missoula for full day doggie day care.
- Unique, natural, large, grassy fence dog pastures
- Indoor heated/cooler barn houses with cozy beds and outdoor access
- Small play groups separated by energy level
- 24-hour live on-site staff
- Night-time snuggle-down with treats every night
- Dog walks (1-2 dogs per walk; Our "Partnership Training" uses trademarked positive training with food rewards in real life situations. Owners can walk their own dogs on our 120 acre ranch)
- Group and individual boarding available
- Daily shuttle bus to day care: Missoula to Florence and back
Contact Wind River Tails & Trails today at 406-273-4899.